In a recent study, subjects consumed the primary ingredients in CELL-TECH Carb Control. After 5 days, subjects significantly increased their muscle phosphocreatine levels from 87.6 to 106.2 mmol/kg on average, and their total muscle creatine concentrations from 137.8 to 156.8 mmol/kg on average. As shown above, subjects consuming the primary ingredients in CELL-TECH Carb Control retained more creatine, and as you probably know, the more creatine your muscle retains, the more gains you can make with weight training. Simply put, if you're watching your carb intake but still want to build muscle and get incredible pumps in the gym, get on CELL-TECH™ Carb Control and don't miss out on a moment's growth!
1. What is CELL-TECH™ Carb Control? CELL-TECH Carb Control is a cutting-edge, advanced creatine formula engineered to help users build muscle and strength when combined with diet and training, and while following a reduced carbohydrate diet. This delicious carb-control formula is so effective at raising muscle creatine levels, that it has changed the face of building muscle when combined with diet and training.
2. What's in CELL-TECH Carb Control? CELL-TECH Carb Control contains two primary proprietary blends – CREA-CELL™ and LIPOIC-TECH™ – that help increase overall muscle creatine levels. Specifically, the use of alpha lipoic acid combined with creatine can result in more efficient creatine absorption than creatine alone. CELL-TECH Carb Control is also low in carbs, making it an ideal creatine musclebuilder for those who are watching how many grams of carbohydrates they are eating.
3. How does CELL-TECH Carb Control work? Through a unique blend of high-quality ingredients in CELL-TECH Carb Control helps you retain more creatine in your body – and more importantly, your muscles – than supplementing with creatine alone. In a recent study, subjects consumed the primary ingredients in CELL-TECH Carb Control. After 5 days, subjects significantly increased their muscle phosphocreatine levels from 87.6 to 106.2 mmol/kg on average, and their total muscle creatine concentrations from 137.8 to 156.8 mmol/kg on average. By increasing the amount of creatine stored in your muscles, it can accelerate gains in body mass when combined with weight training.
4. How do you take CELL-TECH Carb Control? You should begin by carefully reading the entire label before use. For optimal taste, mix 1 scoop (16 g) of CELL-TECH Carb Control with 8 to 12 fl. oz. of cold water. 1. For the first five days (loading stage): Take 4 servings daily, spaced evenly apart throughout the day. 2. Maintenance stage: Take 1 serving immediately after workout, or at any time during the day on non-workout days. CELL-TECH Carb Control should be used for a minimum of 8 weeks.
5. How is CELL-TECH Carb Control packaged? CELL-TECH Carb Control is packaged in bottles and comes in two sizes: 1.3 lbs. (608g), and 11.3 oz (320g). CELL-TECH™ Carb Control currently comes in Delicious Orange, Grape, and Fruit Punch.
Become an Affiliate | Join Our Mailing List
Product Index | Category Index | Manufacturer Index | Home Page